Below are three packages for headshots and portraits. Other photography services (nature, real estate, etc.) are available on commission. Please contact me HERE for questions or rates.
# 1: Headshot ($125)
- 30 minute session
- One outfit
- Studio, Location, or Site (definitions below)
- Two fully refined digital images delivered in medium resolution JPEG format for online posting
# 2: Portrait ($200)
- Two outfit changes
- 60 minutes
- Studio OR Location
- Online viewing gallery
- Three fully refined digital images in medium resolution JPEG format for online posting and high resolution for print
# 3: Premium Portrait ($250)
- Three outfit changes
- 90 minutes
- Studio + Location (two shooting environments)
- Online viewing gallery
- Five fully refined digital images in medium resolution JPEG format for online posting and high resolution for print
- STUDIO. You come to my rustic home studio in the Town of Rhinebeck. Once your booking is confirmed, the address and directions will be emailed to the address you used to book your session.
- LOCATION. We select a place together, usually outdoors in natural environments.
- SITE. I come to your place of business, theatre, institution, etc.
- TRAVEL FEES. Travel fees will be added to locations 30+ miles from the studio and are based on the current federal mileage reimbursement rate.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A $50 retainer fee is required to book a session. This fee will be deducted from your final payment unless you fail to reschedule or cancel within 48 hours (see cancellation policy below).
Once you book a session, I will contact you to discuss your intention and purpose. Based on your goals, we’ll talk about clothing options, colors, and environment. After our conversation, I will email you a simple contract outlining the agreed-upon terms of our discussion. Once I receive your signed contract, your session is scheduled. Please note that the balance of your payment must be made on or before your session date. An email with a link to make this payment will be sent to you with the executed contract.
If you need to change your date or cancel your appointment, you must e-mail me within 48 hours or you lose your booking fee according to the terms of the cancellation policy below.
ONLINE VIEWING GALLERY
After your session, I will send you a link to an online gallery within 48 hours so you can select your photos. The gallery will be emailed to the same address you used to book your session. Specific instructions to indicate your choice(s) will be sent with the images.
Once your session is booked, if you need to cancel or make any changes, you must E-MAIL me at least 48 hours before your session or you will lose your $50 booking fee. If at any time in the future you decide to book a new session, please note that the same requirements apply to all new bookings, which means you’ll be required to pay another booking fee with your new session. In the event of an emergency, please contact me as soon as possible. My contact information is included in your contract.
For weather cancellations, you will receive an email, call, or text (your preferred method of emergency contact) to let you know your session needs to be rescheduled with a list of possible dates.